[EFN-Collaboration] Universal Peace Wheel It's Happening

Julie Caldwell motivate at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 12 15:59:32 EDT 2013

Dear Family and Friends,

Since 2004 I have been working with my community to build the Elko Peace Park and Universal Peace Wheel which is being installed this week.

I'll be posting photos of the installation all week, so please like our facebook page to see our progress:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Universal-Peace-Wheel-Celebration/228985160450701

While we have everything to install the wheel we still $5,000 for signage and landscaping.  So any amount you may like to donate would be  appreciated.  I personally have made some beautiful lined bookbags for donations of $100. The bookbags comes in five color choices.

You can contribute on-line with an easy donation form at www.universalpeacewheel.net/store  for a tax-free donation.

Or mail a check to Emerging Futures Youth Network to 165 West Oak St, Elko, Nevada 89801

Donations of $1000 or more get their name on the donation plaque in the park if received this week.

Hope you are having a wonderful Spring time as we welcome in the summer.

May Peace Prevail!

Big Love,

Julie

775 385 5423