TONIGHT FRI 19th, No Room for Wishing @ Community Church, show at 8pm

OB Everyone everyone at lists.people-link.net
Wed Oct 17 23:18:10 EDT 2012

Relive 30 highlights from Dewey Square bring friends and family who
wanna experience a bit of why we occupy. Frame chapter One of Occupy
Boston ... and be entertained ...

No Room for Wishing, a one-man documentary play about Occupy Boston
written and performed by Danny Bryck
directed by Megan Sandberg-Zakian

One night only, by popular demand
Friday October 19 at 8pm (doors open at 7:30)
Community Church of Boston in Copley Square
565 Boylston Street, Boston, MA (2nd floor)
Admission is on a sliding scale $5-$25, no one turned away
Blankets and tarps will be accepted for the houseless.
Approximately 90 minutes, post-show discussion to follow

Brought to you by the Free School University and Food working groups
of Occupy Boston, with gratitude to the Community Church of Boston,
Company One, Central Square Theater and Boston Playwrights' Theatre.

Compiled from interviews and live recordings during the occupation of
Dewey Square in Fall 2011, No Room for Wishing follows Occupy Boston
from its formation, through clashes with the police, infighting among
the activists, legal battles and collective victories, to its eviction
by the City of Boston. One of Boston's most dynamic young theater
makers portrays dozens of real-life characters in this fiercely
immediate, up-close-and-personal encounter with our city, our nation,
and ourselves.

For more information, including shows in NYC 10/18 and 10/22,
new web site: www.noroomforwishing.com
http://dannybryck.com/noroomforwishing/
https://www.facebook.com/noroomforwishing

Media:
12 min radio interview:
http://wgbhnews.org/post/new-play-reveals-voices-occupy-boston
Metro West Daily News September 27, 2012
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x422899118/Its-a-one-man-Occupy-movement-at-Central-Square-Theater-in-Cambridge, By Alexander
Stevens/wickedlocal
The Boston Globe, September 13, 2012
http://articles.boston.com/2012-09-13/theater-art/33784488_1_trash-bag-dewey-square-recorder by Joel