FIRST NIGHT AGAINST THE WARS!

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Mon Dec 30 12:58:43 EST 2013

First Night Against the Wars!
Meeting first at 565 Boylston community church of Boston and then walking
on over to our set up location on the steps of the Boston Public Library
(cnr. of Boylston & Dartmouth starting at Noon till six after the parade
We'll have free hot chocolate and snacks for passersby who stop to pick up
your literature. We're also going to have a bright sticker that has broad
appeal and that everyone opposed to these wars can wear. We're organizing
an educational action that reaches the 100,000s of people who will be in
Boston to celebrate First Night. We want to welcome them. We want to
celebrate. But we also want everyone to be fully conscious of the many
wars: • Wall Street and Government's War on Us! • The wars on women. • The
wars on people of color and immigrants. • The wars on working people. • The
wars in Africa and Middle East. • The war on the environment. These are all
connected! Help make this happen! To help with the planning and organizing,
please call me, Dan the Bagel Man at 857-272-6743. Daniel.Kontoff at yahoo.com

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11