Help the Medics Build a Mobile Clinic!

OB Everyone everyone at lists.people-link.net
Thu Feb 28 19:30:14 EST 2013

Remember us?

We still have red duct tape, we still have cough drops, and we still want
to help keep you all well!

To that end, several of the OB street medics are launching a project to
build a mobile, street based health clinic in Boston.

We've kept busy together organizing a 20 hour street medic training last
summer (http://bostonstreetmedictraining.wordpress.com), going to medic at
NATO, S17, the RNC, and the DNC, as well as doing relief work with Occupy
Sandy this past fall (http://sandyrelief-boston.tumblr.com/).

Now we're building a project to turn this bus:
http://www.municibid.com/detail.asp?id=15056&n=1987-Ford-B-700-Bookmobile

Into a mobile health clinic and radical library.

More info about the project is here: http://solidaritynotcharity.tumblr.com/

If you have questions about the project or would like to get involved,
please email us at:
masc at riseup.net

(Post submitted by Austin)