Sat 12/5, Rally to Support MFA Guards! 10:30 am - 5 pm

Geoff Carens geoff.carens at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:39:52 EST 2015

Rally to Support MFA Guards!
Saturday, December 5, 2015 - 10:30am to 5:00pm
465 HUNTINGTON AVE
02115 Boston , MA
See map: Google Maps (link is external)
<http://maps.google.com?q=42.339457+-71.094143+%28465+HUNTINGTON+AVE%2C+Boston%2C+MA%2C+02115%2C+us%29>

Security guards at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston need your support! The
MFA is threatening to disrupt scheduling and reduce hourly pay for their
workers, many of whom have dedicated their entire careers to working for
the museum but will now be forced to quit.

Come out and support your friendly neighborhood Museum Independent Security
Union! We will have puppets, costumes, music, friends, families, and a lot
of fun! We encourage you to invite your friends and families as well.
Especially kids, they will have a lot of fun with the costumes and
participating. Help us fight back against the continued corporate takeover
of the MFA; Save our jobs and our families!

Sign their petition here! (link is external)
<https://www.change.org/p/mfa-trustees-matthew-teitelbaum-save-guards-of-museum-of-fine-arts-before-it-s-too-late>

http://www.massjwj.net/events/rally-support-mfa-guards-0?can_id=f935c9e6b3090d91d31bebfe9bed415d&source=email-weekly-workers-rights-calendar-19&email_referrer=weekly-workers-rights-calendar-19