Everyone List request: Boston Occupier Open House 5pm Sunday‏

OB Everyone everyone at lists.people-link.net
Thu Mar 7 22:25:36 EST 2013

Dear Activists, Friends, Occupiers, and Email List Lurkers,

You are invited to a gathering with the staff of the
Boston Occupier in order to meet the Occupier staff, eat some food, and
learn how you can get involved in our alternative media project. All people are welcome and all possible contributions of time and effort are greatly appreciated.

This meeting will occur on Sunday, March 10th, starting at 5:00 PM and will be held at The Democracy Center in Harvard Square (for directions, please follow
 this link).
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/374733569301253/

The staff of the Boston Occupier look forward to
meeting you and, if you would like, working with you in the future. In
addition to marking this event in your calendar, we would like to ask you to forward this invitation to other politically involved friends so that they may join us this weekend.

Sincerely,The Staff of the Boston Occupier: a free press