Tax Day Demo: Strategic Planning Meeting, 3/31

OB Everyone everyone at lists.people-link.net
Sat Mar 30 15:08:20 EDT 2013

There is a much needed strategic planning meeting in the works for Tax
Day Demo 2013.  We are discussing plans on Sunday, 3/31, starting at
5:30 pm at Community Church of Boston, 565 Boylston St. Copley Square
around addressing the current tax laws, class-based tiers of
inequality and the disparate structure and application of tax code and
enforcement. We look forward to your ideas and input. Please join us!

(submitted by Aria)